пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

evil doctor picture




I donapos;t know. I canapos;t stand work. The only reason Iapos;m there is because of Jus, Rach, Deb, Christine, Erica. Like Iapos;m working 28 hours a week. She works me the max hours a minor can work. Itapos;s rediculous. Like we have so many people that work at Dunkin/Subway, but theres like me, Deb, Christine, and Erica and are fucking constantly working. All the time Itapos;s bullshit on so many levels. I never ever get any freedom. I only get a day off when I request off, and then I end up having to work the next day at like 7am. Wtf is that shit? Boy, I canapos;t wait to fucking quit there. OMG. I hate it so much.


This was a bitching update.
Maybe Iapos;ll put my Homecoming pictures up.


<3
evil doctor picture, evil doctor pictures, evil doctors, evil doer.



Комментариев нет: