суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

free fakes of anna kournikova




I spoke with Ericapos;s Great Aunt Shirley yesterday.� We were talking politics, as usual, and she said, "You know that I wasnapos;t going to vote for Obama, right?� I liked Hillary.� For the first time in nearly 50 years I was going to vote Republican."

Then, she killed me.

"Then, McCain picks this farkakte woman to run with him� What am I, stupid?� I canapos;t see that one woman isnapos;t the same as the other?� Thereapos;s something wrong with that Palin - sheapos;s got a nasty, mean look about her..."

I fucking love Aunt Shirley.� And no we donapos;t have to go on The Great Schlep.�� www.thegreatschlep.com

...his brisket is beyond.� Itapos;s beyond.



contemporain fantastique, free fakes of anna kournikova, free faked nude celeb pic vids, free faked celeb nude pic, free fake wedding certificates.



Комментариев нет: